Friday, September 9, 2016

Hopes and Dreams

Over the last two short weeks students have been learning and practicing rules, routines, and expectations at school. Next week we will begin discussing our hopes and dreams for the new school year and I want to give you time to think about this and discuss it with your child ahead of time. Our hopes and dreams are our goals for the year. We have many goals and aspirations but will focus on those we can accomplish in the classroom at school. In the past students have chosen a hope and dream such as, "I want to learn harder math," "I want to learn to read (or read chapter books)," "I want to learn to use computers," "I want to learn to research about animals," etc. If you have time this weekend, have a chat with your child about what his or her goal might be for this year. We will start discussing this in class on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment