Monday, November 30, 2015

Parent Comments on Kidblogs

Exciting news! Parents can now read and comment on their children's posts on Kidblog! I just sent email invitations from each student's account to the email address(s) I have for their parents and you should be getting those any time now. The invitation should show you how to view and comment on your child's blog. This isn't difficult to do and is a lot of fun so please do check it out.

One of the main reasons I have kids blog is to learn about writing to and having a discussion with an authentic audience. They have already been commenting and responding to other first graders in our class and the classes next to us but adding family members in an exciting new step! If you have other family members who would like to read and comment on your child's blog posts please send me their email address and I will send them an invitation. Later this year I hope to connect our class with a first grade class at another school to have blogging pen pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment