Friday, September 30, 2011

Some New Photos of Our Class














Practicing penmanship on our brand new mini-whiteboards.These kids used pattern block templates to make pictures out of geometric shapes!I love this photo of some of the class sharing books in our classroom library!I love this photo showing how well the kids have learned to sit and listen to each other during circle time!These kids used pattern block templates to make pictures out of geometric shapes!   I love this photo of some of the class sharing books in our classroom library!I love this photo showing how well the kids have learned to sit and listen to each other during circle time!These kids used pattern block templates to make pictures out of geometric shapes! I love this photo of some of the class sharing books in our classroom library!

No comments:

Post a Comment