Friday, September 30, 2011

November Parent Conferences

Hello families! I am writing a clarifying note about conference sign-up forms. Everyone received two entirely by accident, so don't worry if you are feeling confused! I sent one home last week, then was sick with the flu for four days, and when I returned I completely forgot what I had done and sent them again! If you sent one in already, disregard the second copy!
Also, new lunch forms for the next two weeks went home today. I truly appreciate the ability to plan ahead and fill out paperwork ahead so the sooner you can return them, the easier it is for me. We have so much to do each day in class that having the lunch forms collected and tallied up early is a big help. It allows me to have my focus where it needs to be; on all of these eager first grade learners!

No comments:

Post a Comment