Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Posting Comments to this Blog

At Curriculum Night last week there were some questions about how to post comments to this blog. I checked it out and it seems that the difficulty might be posting comments from certain devices or possibly when selecting an account under the "Comment as:" section. I checked into this and it seems that commenting from a computer or iPad both work well, though I received feedback that commenting from a Kindle Fire did not work.

As a second recommendation (if you had trouble commenting) you may need to try changing the selection in the "Comment as:" box before submitting your comment. You can easily submit a comment when commenting as a anonymous person or typing a name into the box but, if you select "google account," "live journal," "aim," or other choices from the drop down menu, you will be asked to enter a username and password to an account first. If you have been having a hard time commenting so far, please try these two suggestions. They worked for me when I tried them out and the students and I would love to see comments from family members on the blog!

2 comments: