Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of School Tomorrow!

I hope that you are all getting excited for the first day of school tomorrow! I know I am! Families, please remember to send your child to school tomorrow with a backpack including snack/lunch, a water bottle, and their green folder (if you picked it up at our Meet'n Greet or Open House -- if not it will come home for the first time tomorrow). Please also remember to send in any signed forms received in either your summer letter or the green folder, especially the blog permission slip (so that I can start posting photos of our class on this blog tomorrow afternoon)! Please remember, I will not post photos of the children until I receive their signed blog permission slips so please remember to send those in. The kids always love seeing themselves on the blog and I know that you will love seeing them too! See you (at least the kids) tomorrow morning! I am looking forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment