Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Check Out the New Links On Our Blog!

At Curriculum Night last Thursday I promised updates to our classroom blog, making it more exciting and interactive. Today I began adding tabs to the top bar on the blog. There has always been the tab that says "Home," which shows my regular posts about what is going on in our class. Next to it you will start seeing additional tabs with permanent links, information, and other resources. Today I added a tab called "Math Links" which contains math games children can play to reinforce skills, and a tab called "UMS/CSD Links" which contains links to other blogs such as Mr. Antonicci, the specials teachers, the district spotlight, guidance, etc. This tab also contains a link to the school lunch menu so you always have access to what is coming up.

Please check in on these tabs as I may add new and interesting things to them! I will be adding new tabs as I have time. Be on the lookout for a tab with literacy games! I hope this makes our blog more enjoyable and gets the kids to visit the site as well as the grown-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment